A field label is text that appears next to or above a field. It should give users information about what the field contains. Keep field label text concise but still descriptive.
Field labels may be capitalized in 2 ways, depending on their length and placement in the UI:
- Use title case for short labels that are to the left or above a check box.
- Use title case for labels that identify an object.
- Use sentence case for longer labels that are placed to the right of a check box, especially if the label reads like a phrase.
We encourage the use of shorter, more concise labels whenever possible.
- If the label is phrased as a question, use a question mark at the end.
- Avoid using a preposition at the end of a field label.
- If you do use a preposition at the end of a field label, capitalize it.
- Created On
Can't Find What You Need?
Check out our FAQ section which may help you find the information you're looking for.FAQ Section