Our Design Principles
- Use present tense and active voice.
- Avoid technical jargon.
- Don’t over-explain, and reduce to the most important information.
- Keep it short, simple, and conversational.
- Less is more. Users don’t have time to read a block of text.
- Talk to the user in second person–use “You.”
- Make it friendly, approachable, and intuitive.
- Be accurate (know the difference between search vs filter).
- Be direct. Don’t beat around the bush.
Can't Find What You Need?
Check out our FAQ section which may help you find the information you're looking for.FAQ Section